Featured Posts

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if the home still lays collateral...

Read more

Palm’s latest model, new handheld in a long time. Palm’s latest model, the TX, is its most ambitious new handheld in a long time. This isn’t because it’s full of cutting-edge features. It certainly is not. However, very few mid-range models have...

Read more

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam...

Read more

Home Purchase Loan We all dream to own a home, at some point in our lives. In fact, this is a major driving force or one of the goals we have ahead while working day and night and saving a good share of the earnings every...

Read more

2009-11-27

Soulja Boy Jus Called Me And Kissed Me Thru The Phone








okay. now.
erm.
I got somethin to update on tonight.
yea, I do.

Ironically, this idea of a post clashed with the night, well a fren of mine, askd me to update.
Not exactly on par wif her idea of an update though, as she askd me to do one on her hahaha.
But in all honesty, ive rather be doin one on her than to be doin wat im about to write in moments space of time.

Right, rubbish aside now.
Ive been gettin calls.
Im gettin calls.
Im gettin a notion that I, (ok I reali dun blive im sayin this n I hate i to b in this situation)
gettin calls from a sexstarvedimbecile.

" ........ ( dots mean silence) ............................ ahhhhhh,



ahhhhh.....................ahhhhh......uhhh.............. (moans and pauses repeatedly).............



............................................"


jz when we start to give the thought of its a girl on the other receiving end of the line in, no, its not.
Its a freakin hot blooded man. and i think he's highly likely a foreigner from da sound of it.
It started ytdy mornin whereby I woke up to my fone displayin a misscalled from this particular number last night at bout 3am. I was stil deep in slumber then. So naturally like I do I texted the number



" This is ? "


later it didn take long for this person to call back. 1st and the 2nd time I askd numerous times to him who he was and well, to no fruitation. no voice silence n da 3rd time around all i heard after long pauses was those moans he gave out which of course. fucks da shit n knocks da sense outta me. fuckin gay ass.

later that night he made like bout 5 6 more calls which i gave to my 2 frens to pick it up. one of em seemingly love da idea of playin it along wif da caller so he did da same horny moans to him n the other scolded the caller.
da rest of da calls, hmm , i jz left it on after i picked it up n did nothin to it. carried on wif my life. he hung up by himself.


Lets jz, heres to hopin he would stop makin these calls.
POINT IS: im fuckin annoyed by this shit.

I feel like im in a mirror situation to da case of R v Ireland, Burstow.
Im in da middle of a common assault.
silence do amount to assault.


thank you.
good night.
fml.





Im already geared up with da plan of placing da fone next to my speakers with those ghost screamin videos on wif high volume da nex time he calls





im not into phone sex, just for the record.

3 of your 2 cents':

Annie Khaw said...

So was Timmy the one who moaned along with that stalker or he was the one who scolded him? I think he moaned along. haha bye

~eRiC~ said...

LOL... what a freako~

Unknown said...

gay magnet