Featured Posts

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if the home still lays collateral...

Read more

Palm’s latest model, new handheld in a long time. Palm’s latest model, the TX, is its most ambitious new handheld in a long time. This isn’t because it’s full of cutting-edge features. It certainly is not. However, very few mid-range models have...

Read more

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam...

Read more

Home Purchase Loan We all dream to own a home, at some point in our lives. In fact, this is a major driving force or one of the goals we have ahead while working day and night and saving a good share of the earnings every...

Read more

2009-07-17

Show Your Paradise












This is for Woo, itsur birthday today and
would like to congratulate u on ur "overachievement" (haha) by gettin all D's, distinctions for ur latest sem results except for one subject, well u got a HD high dinstinction for that as a matter of fact.
Know u would b n SHOULD b on a high on these results considerin its undoubtedly a fkin vast improvement from ur initial sem haha for a proud man like u.
anyhow, if all goes accordinly 2 wat ur bro has promised u that u ought to score well, u shud BE GETTIN A BRAND NEW IPOD! woohoo! haha make him put his money where his mouth is okay.
then me n da guys n girls would, conviniently pass on the idea of gettin any presents for u since u got one big gift already! :p

Seemingly everythin is goin baby skin smooth for u this year huh so who knows ur #PONY-TAILED, #HOT PANTS, # TALL girl would about to sneak up on to u from aroun da corner~? hahaha.
Since u said everyyear ur birthday isn anythin more than amusing Im dedicatin this entry's upper half to wish u a happy birthday alright.

And it feels like monday cant come any faster, Im already lookin forward so much to getin together wif u guys again. bunch of u r back too so yeah lets on monday make Woo a happy man this year.
And, bout time I claimed my rightful last years bday present from the guys on monday haha Woo u promised me okay n its ur bday already now good grieft my sweet liverpool bottle.
To Joey, too, I dun reali know wat uve got for me bcak from your UK but I think i heard u enuf in sayin sumthin to do wif a shirt n a Gerrard's name? lol ok im not keepin my expectation levels high honestly but wanna thank YOU SO freakin much for actuali being this thoughtful it actuali sound gay to me hahaha.
Love you la wei.

On another hand,
Annie wanted me to be her company ytdy to send chinyap off at klia. but it was jz too short of a notice it was given to me only a night b4 dat so 'no' was da only likely answer I could give you Annie. Well chinyap alwiz return during da year end n mid year so, hey come on no tears stiffen up alright aha. Nex time okay. And da tot of goin there jz to accompany u to shop too is a dreaded haha.


Strange but sad of late theres been reccurin unpleasant similar news that came to me from my close frens. I met a childhood fren of mine jz d other night durin dinner n so we chatted and then as we go I askd hows his family doin n all, well, he said his grandma hasn been in da best of health that shes jz been hit by a rather serious stroke weeks back so hes lookin after her nowadays at home. Then Cheeching broke it to me dat her granpa has had a heart attack but thank god she sed it was a mild one though. Hate to say this but these seem to come in tandem as the Cheekeen was da next to tell me last night he cudn sleep coz hes got a lot in his head n one of it was his grandma. He is takin da earliest possible bus back from Singapore to see his grandmother, hospitalised for blood n bladder issues.

So guys, hey jus so u all know my thoughts r wif u n ur family now k I know exactly how u're feelin right now. Im sry to dat u have to break those news to me n really, I dun know how to say this but appreciate them while u stil can. Typing these gave me a sudden rush of my grandmother. I miss her so much. I hope ur grandparents be fine n in da pink of health in no time. Get well soon.


Callin it a night now.
Good night.

0 of your 2 cents':