Featured Posts

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if the home still lays collateral...

Read more

Palm’s latest model, new handheld in a long time. Palm’s latest model, the TX, is its most ambitious new handheld in a long time. This isn’t because it’s full of cutting-edge features. It certainly is not. However, very few mid-range models have...

Read more

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam...

Read more

Home Purchase Loan We all dream to own a home, at some point in our lives. In fact, this is a major driving force or one of the goals we have ahead while working day and night and saving a good share of the earnings every...

Read more

2009-07-07

Brawlin'


No Im not daft, that but yes, life has been goin on a slower pace now.
Certainly made a lazier man out of myself at this pace lately. Ive been on a break that has now reached da second month of this break.

Well yea I got to meet some few ppl I was lookin forward to meet, some likely frens n some unlikely frens whom I nvr tot of bumpin into , as well. Yet I have not met some ppl Ive been ought-in to see though. Now on this Ive got to work more on da initiative part, eventhough at times ppl say da adage of " IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO " n da more often then not said, " THE FONE WORKS BOTH WAYS " jz exactly like how Jason Mraz so conviniently sang in his song.
sometimes u gotta bite da bullet n go do da organising part, u know.
Its funny how though, dat some ppl who you wanna see as much as wantin to take dat hot shower after a long hard day, doesn wanna see u n that some other ppl wanna c u so much yet u dunwanna c them. u know.

Anyhow, I could be workin part time soon as a tutor for children language classes if all goes well.
Somethin dat I could use to get my head into abit other than doin mundane *daily chores* at home. I know, it sounds abit HAHA but to tell u da truth as much as it sounds HAHA, I AM feelin slightly intimidated at the thought of givin classes to say da least.


N yea, its official that my parents wudn b celebratin my 21st bday together with me this year.
Theyll b apparently be off to Korea for an xmas holiday, jz both of em after havin no overseas holiday for quite some time. Im okay, yeah. but its jz dat sumthin jz creeped to my head about this whole * BUT ITS A 21ST BIRTHDAY MAN!?! * hoo-haa that ive been gettin from frens n girlfriend partner alike ever since i hit 21 this year. THAT IT IS A MUST to make it a blast wif ur frens n family. haha. LIKE its gonna be ur NIGHT, da night ull b poppin ur cherry losin ur virginity shit like dat in comparison so no frets, cherry has been loong gone hey who knows, perhaps da MACHO CHINESE GUY fanpage will do a blaaSSSTTTtt for me, right? hahaha.

Hey and after a mighty loonggg while since Ive last worked out, I brought my ass to a gym finally now in Ipoh during this break. With a companion of coz da ever trustworthy hardy worth ur 2 cents Ben. And im tellin u, this long dormant lazy period had taken its toll on me today in gym. my muscles cudn flex properly n durin da trainer guides me thru da process with da tools , I Was so caught up uncomfortable! X P
after that while I was servin up myself a cup of water to quench away the thirst. I felt like as if IVE had NO HANDS ahhahaha cudn feel no shit mr arnold scwarzzhenneggerrr howthehell u spell his surname seriously n Ben told me exactly da same thing hahaha funny how he said he thought he had lost his hands sumwhere down da basin while washin em cups.
In the foregoin though, tmrw I shall be headin back there durin evenin n I suppose the process shudn b as turgid and my body shall b settlin in time again wan laaa.


Don worry Ben, I know ur tryin uberly hard to shed those *unwanted extra load of weights* there n its gonna b a tough ride now. BUT KEEP GOIN ON KEEP THE FAITH jz like HOW THAT NAPPY HEADED HANNAH MONTANA DUMB KIDBIATCH BEEN SINGIN TO U ON DA RADIOS. keep singing da song to urself everytime ur at it ok? lol.



ITSSS DA CLIMBBBB damnit.


n in one 2 months sooner or later.
u shall see the proud result of our new lovely bodies yah

we by then can be super saiyans.
put this up as a poster on ur wall to serve as an inspiration to u aha, Ben







p/s: Have u ever tried googlin *how to become a super saiyan* ? try, ud be surprised. n in for a lunatic laughin time. haha.

0 of your 2 cents':