Featured Posts

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if the home still lays collateral...

Read more

Palm’s latest model, new handheld in a long time. Palm’s latest model, the TX, is its most ambitious new handheld in a long time. This isn’t because it’s full of cutting-edge features. It certainly is not. However, very few mid-range models have...

Read more

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam...

Read more

Home Purchase Loan We all dream to own a home, at some point in our lives. In fact, this is a major driving force or one of the goals we have ahead while working day and night and saving a good share of the earnings every...

Read more

2008-09-15

the Moon Has Come Full Circle




Stop all the world now.

Time, they are movin too quickly for one to grasp everythin in stride. Eventful events, uneventful events, partings, parents growin older wrinkles crowdin foreheads, leavings n all. Slow down. We're growin up way too fast, not much left to believe in anymore. Slowly, we dont nit presents , boxes wrapped in strings n wrappers anymore.Reality is bringin our feets down back on earth and childhood is creepin away..

How sad that is huh, no positivity at all. Emo is the in' thing? I dun know, not me. At least last week was a week filled with emotions and mixed feelings for myself.

Meet Joey, my friend. Got to know him during my pre-u time in college. It goes way back 2 years now since we 1st handshaked. Everybody loves Joey. Not the type of funny guy we get from Everybody Loves Raymond and not quite the Joey Tribiani from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Joey Joey so contrary from Joey Tribiani... haha.


Our friendship came thru turmoil and turbulence. Not alot knew wat reali happened. Neither myself and himself sometimes. We were so close in college we used to hang out most places together jz for da sake of havin each others company. I used to think he and Jovie was as of a gay couple the 1st few times I met them and he once thought *wow wat guy is this 1st time met me already tellin me our girl classmate got a big nose (pris) and looked funny". haha. Never the less, we clicked off durin semester 2 and we clicked off well. Perhaps too well. Got under our own skins too deep for too early and got ourselves hurt. The rest of the why and wat and how it happened is history. Dont wanna speak it. Then we literally nvr recovered til da last day, our Farewell's.


I didn realise we hadn meet up for a good total of 9 months until Joyce askd me the other day.That's more than half a year. So I reali reali looked forward to Thursday when you contacted me earlier on. Haha, da adrenaline was reali there you know when I saw dat familiar black VIOS and ahah how come Joyce was sittin bhind i wud nvr know mayb u guys wanted me to sit front so we cud catch up or Im jz thinkin too much. I opened da door and ur face kinda says all dat u were thinkin da same things i was thinkin and goin thru dat split second huh. I was in total awe and in asia cafe u said we could hug right there but wathehell i told u off u want ppl there think we're gay ar! lol. And finally my tekken skills are up to where you are now ngek ngek and perhaps even my Jin is better than urs now. But despite, I dun think i cud be like u beatin over 21 wins in Times Square tekken arcade : )

I nvr felt so happy and so familiar like in Inti since a year ago but I felt so when all of us, Woo, CC, Feridson, Goh and you and I hung out together dat night. We were all wishin dat time cud stop there haha. So yeah, ur leavin the day after however.



you were actin, I know


you cried, I know too



They were reali eager especially in CC i can reali tell that she wants us to keep ur car when she askd me to buy it cos i will prob get a car soon. I wud b more than happy too if i cud keep it, it wud b like entrusted by the closest with trust that to take care of it as my own moreover its da memories. Jz like Central Perk to F.r.i.e.n.d.s ,so when ur back u cud b bhind da steering wheel again lol. Ya i know its not in ur hands to decide wether ur dad will sell it to ur cousin or not but one thing though, I'll be lookin out for WMF(w. muthafuker) 8300 in the papers from now on jz like u told me to!!!! n sell cheaper puhleaze..


Elsewhere, in class i got to know a new classmate, was reali suprised to see him when he stepped into da class coz he looks like this :

so they gave me another Joey cos this real Joey is off to UK huh, another Harry Potter look alike. Well the way he speaks and his personality so far I'd say rather similiar as Joey's too. But there will nvr b another joey choon rite aha :)

I knew I will regret it bigtime if i dun make it to da airport that evenin eventhough it was abit difficult for me to reach there. And so Kerry called me dat night to capture a picture of u cryin and b4 doin so forced me to make and force u cry. Well u did in the end and I was lookin from a distance but by then my fone has gone out of battery , good grief . Sry Kerry. But dat shot of Joey weepin is already captured in fact, in my head Ill alwiz remember that one.


So, go there and cast ur spells and ply ur Harry Potter magic-stuff trade wif the whole new voyage there. Charm new ppl in ur life some more : )



I will nvr forget this line u said to me when I finally put myself together to approach you wif those words of mine during the closin of our Farewell's. In the irony that we only finally patched things up for ourselves and break the ice on the faithful final day of our varsity in A-levels, you said ;


" Actually we share the same interests and we love doin the same things but too bad coz we cudve had a really good friendship here"

now, i believe we have it

And the piano tune she played for u was . . , have you found out?




Zechs

14 of your 2 cents':

darryl said...

news about joey's journey to the west always makes me sad.. frankly, not just his, all my friends that i miss dearly too.

sigh.. Joey, i miss you. im telling the truth, im missing everyone now, dennis you too. LOL

take care joey, study good and let's make sure we'll be able to buy tix to meet each other in the future. see ya and aud lang syne

Fui said...

Dude... so emotional... Come on now, chill chill... Don't turn so gay already~

Disnyie said...

lol im not emotional. u hyperbole-ed the whole thing. i jz tot he alone is worth writing this down.

joycelim said...

Gosh... I'm pretty optimistic that if I would have been at the airport I would have bawled like a kid who's lost in a shopping mall or something... lol... There's this lil sense of guilt in me cos I really couldn't make it to the airport to send him off... but I'm sure that Joey can carry himself well... his incredibly helpful bro is with him anyway... And God we're gonna miss that car sooooo much!

Joey said...

Hey, thank you so much!!! Yeah, I'm glad that we're back like the old days. But I really feel regreted because I couldn't spend much more time with you. Although we went out for a day or two, it really felt like we're going out for a long time XD dam so gay.......Seriously, I've been trying to solve my sensitiveness to the minimum haha. And also, thanks for the present you gave it to me, I'll treasure it till i go die haha. Remember that u told me about the card? I didn't cry after reading it cuz seriously, I'm out of tears already haha. about the korean piano, still haven figure it out :D as soon i can access into internet, i'll go look for it . Plus, thank you so much for helping me throughout the whole time. I really appreaciate what you've done for me.
Thank you darryl, One day i go find u at australia haha.

Joey said...

Joyce....no need to feel bad haha....yeah like u said...my bro will help me out.........just for these few days -.- haha.....

Anonymous said...

dennis, i heard your loud whisper.. your blog always make people emo.. i nearly cried....

Joey said...

One more thing , I got to admit, ur Jin now is much better than me -.-, at least now i got a new target to set XD,

Disnyie said...

hey guys it seems dat im drivin everyones emotion up and down here... erm i dun mean to b in a sad tone in my posts but i do admit theres a melancholy flava in them. i guess im a very personal guy dats y i tot i will nvr start a blog coz i jz take things too personal and to write em down the posts will reali have a grey/dark setting lidat.so it took me so long oni like start a blog. well wanan clarify things , ppl cheer up k! lol we'll all meet again oneday. One sweet day. by mariah carey n boyz 2 men. lol listen to it.

Disnyie said...

and joey ,
in 10 hours u left 3 comments here. cc told me u put on n off ur sim card. sms me la u come online then i can thrash talk u in msn laaa... Lol .
only know how to sms ahem cc la lol. ya surely my jin improved d now. if fight 1000 number of matches stil dun improve i break my psp into half d haha. u faster up level ur rank from deity 1st le
n tell ur bro to jz go ahead and pierce den he wun say me n woo ah beng d lol

Joey said...

Haha, I'll try to increase the rank :D, My orientation just started, i'll be kinda bz these few days until saturday. Another 6 more minutes, going for free breakfast XD. Don worry, i'LL let u know when to online :D, my bro..i think he won't pierce wan la...he so scared of the pain haha....

Disnyie said...

huh free bfast , siok la. or izit da catering u mentioned.
so how so far got c any malaysia food aroun. ur stayin place is allocated wif foreign students oso izit.
haha u pierce la then. cc nex time u come back all changed super hip d huh like ur bro hair colour changed.
ei u say this very gay la makes me feel ahem proud/touched etc?
"And also, thanks for the present you gave it to me, I'll treasure it till i go die haha."
lol cc told me u sumthin like dat too.

Anonymous said...

...... 321456212341
mampos kau dennis...

everybody!! lets cry!! booohooo

Anonymous said...

Hi


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the Future of FREE E-commerce where you can sell your products and make real money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what people will use in the future to sell their new and used products FREE.