Featured Posts

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if the home still lays collateral...

Read more

Palm’s latest model, new handheld in a long time. Palm’s latest model, the TX, is its most ambitious new handheld in a long time. This isn’t because it’s full of cutting-edge features. It certainly is not. However, very few mid-range models have...

Read more

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam...

Read more

Home Purchase Loan We all dream to own a home, at some point in our lives. In fact, this is a major driving force or one of the goals we have ahead while working day and night and saving a good share of the earnings every...

Read more

2008-08-08

Back to Bedlam



First off,

There's been a temporary hiatus of about 2 weeks here as I was away at Muar and then at Bukit Tinggi up for some reali short noticed but inevitable work.

Hereby am back home, hence an update beckons...

On the Muar part,
I was due my 2nd anniversary with dutchlady which falls on the 25th of July, happens to share the same fateful date with my fren Ck's birthday as well. Went down south on the 24th to give her a surprise visit coz I didn acknowledge her on my visit at the 1st place. Spent some quality time there except for being a driver/chaffeur for dearie uncle auntie and herself for most part whereby she cudn manage a manual car of her own aha. Spared here are the details of our more intimate goings of course : )


Another notable point is that she's so into (made me too)
the PATAPON game on my psp that she was preoccupied with it most of the time. So i left the psp for her when i left after the weekend there since she was havin so much fun like a child you know, cudn bear the picture of takin it away from her haha. Albeit, I got the long face silent treatment from my younger bro back home for he was also expecting to play his Crisis Core, damn.


Followin on
I would receive a call from Pris askin me to help out on her bro, Perryman's work as the event organiser for CIMB's corporate trip for the staff's at Bukit Tinggi. They were in dire need of manpower and ushers during the weekend there so I nodded to it along wif her. The work wasn difficult and as a matter of fact,being totally frank, it was apparently more so a vacation there so to say. Well this was what indeed Perry told initially that it would be half vacation 50 work.


Easist money, ever.
Well actually, with all due respect, apart from the unprepared night trekking in the hills jungle for over 2 hours on the 1st night of Hungry Ghost Festival Month ? Haha not that i reali bother bout that realli as Ive done the real thing in NS but its , again, no disrespect, its the fellow trekkers you journeyed into the woods along with that pains your ass simply because there was talkative middle age women and incapable invalid older male counterparts in the agenda...slowed down a walk that couldve been finished in what a mere hour I suppose. Moreover, I had to be the last one in line all the journey the whole night to "Usher" them.


There's much more to the Bukit Tinggi experience to be talked bout here reali, however I'll leave those all for the later update when Ive received them pictures from Nelly.

And speakin of psp games, there's this one , "DISSIDIA : FINAL FANTASY" that caught my attention. Its a fighting game that have you take control of the star characters from most of the Final Fantasy series. About time this idea finally arrived.

Zidane, 2nd in line of my list of fav FF characters after Cloud.



7 of your 2 cents':

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA!! finally got update!!!!! kekekeke... oh ya.. so you are going india ar? wa!! india got another inti gang ad!! go there wear sari play basketball, hahaha!! =.='''

Disnyie said...

no yi ming im not goin india aha. my frens were jz tokin nonsense

Unknown said...

dun forget to intro my little dear SCOTT in your nex update ya!!

darryl said...

"my little dear SCOTT"? HAHA.. yaya.. pris cant drive manual, she told us.. XD dont slap me

So, Nelly is your friend, can I get his autograph?

Anonymous said...

=.=''' i really thought that you are going india.. =.='''
what is your plan then??

Fui said...

That picture reminded me of weird spooky stuff again. HAHAHA. Even Patapon the silly music thingy reminded me of those!

Spooked out~

Disnyie said...

wats spooky with childlish cartoonish animation and music that is patapon? lol so i shud put up teletubies photos on my nex update to brigthen up things here huh. haha