Featured Posts

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if the home still lays collateral...

Read more

Palm’s latest model, new handheld in a long time. Palm’s latest model, the TX, is its most ambitious new handheld in a long time. This isn’t because it’s full of cutting-edge features. It certainly is not. However, very few mid-range models have...

Read more

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam...

Read more

Home Purchase Loan We all dream to own a home, at some point in our lives. In fact, this is a major driving force or one of the goals we have ahead while working day and night and saving a good share of the earnings every...

Read more

2008-07-07

the Virtual Alter Ego Has Landed


Snubbing Dentistry for Law? Or rather shud i say im leavin bhind my 1st sheer hope of becomin sum professional for the comfort of being at home, or well, ok for da shorter vicinity to home at least, for dat matter.Dentistry or Law? The former has gotten me this far as well as brought me high expectations here n there with false hopes even to the extent of finally tasting weariness and exhaustion takin its toll on me along the way for much travellin,entrance exams(hi there Tjin),meetin ppl whom i reckon as the least idealistic id hav in mind, and the constant pepperin of pressure from my oldman's buggin.Back then, i reali wanted this that id do alot for it, there was no gravity to hold me down for real. However the real thing is i dun fit the bill to get into most of the places that ive eventually conceded defeat to that fact but then again to hit me back with new hopes and now that i finally got the *OK GO*,everythin resurfaced just to collide with the hidden desire of mine all the time to do Law.The collision's momentum doesnt serve me well this time though.
Human nature, i made an attempt to apply for HELP's Law twinning programme as a backup route during the period when ive gotten enuf rejections from dentistry skools.(Feridsons awaiting).Why law,my justification to it is that im alwiz better when it comes to memorisin and reasonin,also with sum tad bit of inspiration i got from sum elder sister as shes a lawyer together wif her fiance' so this made my 2nd choice(law) reason enuf to me.So ive got both acceptance now which one do i see myself goin for thats da question.Its no easy task reali to jus cross the ocean to a country which id reckon more than a little exotic for apparently 5 years i juz dun know am i mentally ready for *that* place. Adding to that my bro's growing up faster than i actuali remember hes havin his SPM later this year leadin me to feel im gonna use loads more from my parents if i take up dentistry that therell b lesser for my bro's further education? Gonna and gotta make my decision soon ,my pops waitin for my say. Crossin the blue or stay or on just land.

On second thought, there isn reali any proper prologue or introduction to this space of mine here in blogspot so mind me mind my blog for never mindin the *formality*. Not a fashionable way to do my Virgin post my 1st post w/o reasonin why im startin this blog of mine and also no details on my biodata whatsoever as givin details bout myself is nvr my idea plus i blive ppl who actuali reads these rantings of mine here are likely to b friends of mine whom but already know me as i am i suppose. Well mayb will write more on myself when im much more of a seasoned Pro blogger already okay nows the time for humble downtoearth hidin time so no balls to reali wanna actshow on braggings bout the person i am aha.

The reason being i nvr reali gave an proper intro is that i nvr reali fancy the idea of bloggin all the while.Starting one already now is sumtin indiscernable.Thus, this, my 1st post could also be my last entry. Things may change though, they always do. So we'll see. lol.

A cry out for a guide that puhhleasee leads me the honest and right path .If im ought to to go there,i gotta start musterin my strength to build my bridge now.


guide her by your side as well

0 of your 2 cents':