Featured Posts

Cash-Out Refinance For many, their homes are just not dwellings that protect them against rain, sun, and wind. But they are piggy banks, which can be used to raise some urgent money, even if the home still lays collateral...

Read more

Palm’s latest model, new handheld in a long time. Palm’s latest model, the TX, is its most ambitious new handheld in a long time. This isn’t because it’s full of cutting-edge features. It certainly is not. However, very few mid-range models have...

Read more

An image in a post Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam...

Read more

Home Purchase Loan We all dream to own a home, at some point in our lives. In fact, this is a major driving force or one of the goals we have ahead while working day and night and saving a good share of the earnings every...

Read more

2008-07-16

"Save the Cheerleader, Save the World"


This itches alot, darn it.
Been pourin more often than not, lately, rainy days. I got to my family's farm with my dad 2 evenings ago. It was drizzling a lil, no matter, I got my straw hat (haha) long sleeves long trousers and boots donned on together. Somethin down my left thigh and right feet got me the sudden tenderness, and it was a leech on each side.(ok small ones sorry i disgust some of u there). Suppose the pourin catalysted higher presence of them leeches than normally.
And the bullets of rain literally wet my phone in my pocket w/o me realisin it really, while I was out in the slow drizzles carressing the 5 newborn puppies . Only it got to my knowledge when i wanted to snap a shot of them. Spoiled, gone to *kilang*'s tinkerings now...
2 days later now, the tiny leeches' bite marks are doin a great job itchin the hell out of me.Unlucky shit. Gesundheit.
Darn it.

Anyhow,
I found the Justice League(Carly saw this), this, on Deviantart today. I though it look uber cool so I decided to manifest it here to Munben since he's been workin alot on his portfolio at the moment I hope this illustration would feed u myriad more ideas, rather than to plagiarize my ROCKMAN, so to say haha.
Speakin of superheroes... ever since that 1st Spiderman movie phenomena, it seems to have brought about a plague that is this Hollywood is churnin out a superhero movie too many! No disrespect to Stan Lee, but the film industry needs to give the movie-goers and themselves a break.Even superheroes need a break. There's virtually no new expectations and anticipation whatsoever anymore come summer. It's gettin too heavy and too boring a bit disinteresting.

Big extent.Even TV made superheroes out of "HEROES", even "HULK" had 2 different actors to play him in each of the 2 they made in what is less than 5 years, even TIMMY, came up to me and rant bout too many superhero movies too little choices nowadays.haha.
Few would argue that this is the, er decade of the Superheroes for the movie industry?
Then again, at least the superheroes fit in well to my laptop background.


Picture Perfect.

ct ,uoy ssim

5 of your 2 cents':

darryl said...

so you started watching Heroes? LOL..

Hey, why your pocket so thin 1.. so easily sip through to your phone de? send kiland sure expensive

Disnyie said...

darryl i watched heroes since i was in inti! lol.
ya i was wearin sumthin wif thin fabric... i shudn ve sent it away mayb i shudve leave it in a box of uncooked rice for a day or 2.. expensive another thing im jz worried itll take very long and come back wif scratches here n there...godbless

Chee Ching said...

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Why no picture of the leech? T_T

darryl said...

you change your name everyday or every second? HAHA.. the leech let them suck till big big they'll drop away de.. they suck your bad blood away.. so good.. i jealous. HAHAHA

Disnyie said...

...